Digital Lighting Systems, Inc
DMX CONTROLLABLE CHASER PACK (now also available in 2 to 8 circuit versions)
Easy solution for programming scenery effects and signs from a DMX512 controller.
The PDXXX-DMX-C is a 4-channel multi-pattern chaser designed to be directly controlled from any DMX-512 console. It features 24 built-in chase patterns with programmable chase rate and master dimming capability. The PD408-DMXC, for example, uses incoming DMX dimming levels as settings for its internal functions. Two modes of operation are possible. In mode 1, two consecutive DMX dimming levels are received. The first level is used for the pattern number and the second level is used for the chase rate. In mode 2, a third DMX dimming level is received and is used as a master dimming level for all four channels. Figure 1 illustrates a typical application.
TYPICAL APPLICATION USING A COMBINATION OF OUR DMX DIMMERS & CHASERS
The PD408-DMXC chaser is a great tool for creating complex lighting animation and special effects scenes, quickly and painlessly. It was tactfully engineered to provide lighting professionals with definite advantages over the conventional way of creating "chase" patterns:
No need for tedious and time consuming programming of console-generated "chase" patterns.
Reduction in the number of console channels assigned as "chase" channels.
Freeing of a large amount of user memory normally associated with scenes containing "chase" patterns.
- Economical Four-Channel Chaser.
- State-of-the-art Electronics.
- 2 or 3 DMX-512 Channels Used to Control its Operation.
- 24 Built-In Chase Patterns, including All-On and All-Off.
- DMX settable Chase Rate.
- DMX settable Chase Pattern.
- Optional use of a third DMX channel as a Master Dimmer.
- Dimming and Non-Dimming Modes.
- Suitable For Low-Voltage and Neon Loads.
Custom Patterns & Modifications Available. Simple to Install and Operate. One Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Labor. 220Volts, 24VAC, 12 VAC versions. SUITABLE TO CONTROL L E D LOADS
- Heavy-Duty Outputs, 4 x 8 Amp.
- Active DC component protection for Inductive Loads.
- Suitable for Inductive Loads at Full Rating.
- 5-Pin XLR Input and Output Connectors.
- Compact Size, 11.75" H x 8.30" W x 4.12" D Wall-Mount Aluminum Enclosure.
- Available in 12, 24, and 220 VAC Versions.
Digital Lighting Systems At: (305) 969-8442, or [E-mail Us]
Back to DMX dimmers